First off, I think the Runcrafting minigame

Valvojat: LEQ, John, ESKIL

Weismart

First off, I think the Runcrafting minigame

Viesti Kirjoittaja Weismart » Ti Helmi 23, 2021 11:14 am

I just read around and OSRS gold found PC very interesting. I will attempt to acquire void. How many hours will it take? Ranged Equipment. . .Archer Helm or Robin Hood Hat. The best Dragonhide Armour you can utilize. The best Bow you can wield. Mithril, Adamant or Rune Arrows. Bolt Racks if you're using Karils Crossbow and nothing if you're using a Crystal Bow.

Sals says this. I want to know what ring, what bow... ( Does D Bow count as my best?) ... and if my arrows return to me in the close of the game. Arrows dont return to you at the close of the game. I've heard void takes approximately 7-14hrs, I never bothered recording time but it was about 10hrs. I would not recommend going for void, unless you plan on renewing membership.

First off, I think the Runcrafting minigame, the Great Orb Project, is the best cash for f2p. Get 50 RC ASAP! Train Atk and Str on Men at Edgeville. Move on to the Guards at the palace at Al Kharid, and ending off at the Flesh Crawlers at the second Stronghold of Secruity. The ideal place for Flesh Crawlers is the south-east corner room. After hitting 20 or so, proceed into the Minotaurs in the very first level of the Stronghold of all Secruity. They drop iron arrows quite frequently so it's pretty much free training. After 50, return to the flesh crawlers in cheap RuneScape Mobile gold that south-west corner area. You can secure spot these in the square in the door closest to the wall. This works for both doorways.